Cookies

By viewing this blog, you agree to use cookies and allow Google to track your internet activity. Please see Google's cookie and privacy policies for more information.

Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

GRAPHIC IMAGE (Dead Raccoon)

I apologize for the dodgy quality of the photo, but I've just spotted this raccoon near my house. It's clearly a victim of roadkill, which is incredibly ordinary.

This raccoon, however, is ridiculously large. I would wager that it weighs roughly 30-40 pounds (14-18kg).

This is only newsworthy to me because of the raccoon's size. Most raccoons we have around here are at most half the size of this specimen. The quality of the picture is so poor because that is the closest I could get without cutting out any part of the animal.

Poor guy, took it right on the chin, as dictates the stoic's manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment