Cookies

By viewing this blog, you agree to use cookies and allow Google to track your internet activity. Please see Google's cookie and privacy policies for more information.

Followers

Friday 4 March 2011

2,000 Views!

As you can tell from the hit counter to the right, I am on the precipice of the monstrous chasm that is 2,000 pageviews.

I just wanted to extend my thanks and gratitude to all my readers/followers for contributing to this. I remember being chuffed about 250 views, and I genuinely did not expect to reach this momentous plateau so quickly.

So once again, thanks to all, and if you happen to be visiting when the views clock strikes 2,000, leave a comment so I can thank you and give you a shout out!

Thanks, everybody! ¡Muchas gracias por tu apoyo!

17 comments:

  1. wow congratulations on (nearly) achieving this goal! Sigue así! felicitaciones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, but your blog deserves it!
    Baxxmans

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the interesting stuff itll hit 20,000 in no time

    randomramblingggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, can't wait till I get to 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, I'm lucky to get 50 lately haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Hope i get so many views too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you!! Im working my way up haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job, can't wait till i hit 1000 lol, gonna be a while..

    ReplyDelete
  9. good job men!! keep it up, congratulations

    ReplyDelete