Cookies

By viewing this blog, you agree to use cookies and allow Google to track your internet activity. Please see Google's cookie and privacy policies for more information.

Followers

Friday 25 March 2011

What Is Your Favorite Mobile Game/App?

My favorite game or app at the moment is Tiny Wings. I've been playing it for a couple months, and I still love it. It's just one of those games that you can't really stop playing.

What is your favorite mobile phone game or app at the moment? I'm always looking for new stuff, so I'm anxious to hear what my dear readers have to say!

Image: Copyright, Andreas Illiger

6 comments:

  1. I don't actually have a phone capable of all these apps I hear of. Angry birds? I don't even know what that is. Tiny Wings? Got me again.

    My favourite mobile phone game = Snake (the original) The old black and white Nokias are awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of recently? Final Fantasy III for iOS. But before that was Battleheart, which was an AMAZING game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have honestly missed out on this whole mobile app/game business. My blackberry doesn't have angry birds or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't been playing too many ipod games lately. angry birds was fun but i feel like there are probably better games out there

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3D Brick Breaker Revolution - eats half of my free time during waiting for something or pretending to pay attention in class.

    ReplyDelete